How To Clean Your Tongue With A Tongue Scraper.
Tongue Scraper Instructions For Use
- Always rinse your scraper with warm water before use.
- Open your mouth, stick your tongue out.
- Place at the rear end of your tongue.
- GENTLY scrape downwards to the tip of your tongue to remove all waste.
- Repeat until your tongue is clean.
- Rinse after use with warm water and dry.
CU29 Copper Tongue Scraper Care Guide
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A COPPER TONGUE SCRAPER.
Copper is a natural product with proven medicinal properties. It has a natural patina and will tarnish over time. This is completely normal and harmless. It’s entirely personal but if you choose to clean and shine your CU29 copper tongue scraper it’s really easy. Here are 2 simple ways to do it.
- Pour white vinegar and salt into a pan and bring the boil. You’ll need approximately 3 parts salt to one part vinegar. You can substitute lemon or lime juice if you don't have white vinegar.
- Place the tongue scraper into the bowl and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Use an old cloth or scouring pad.
- remove dirt or tarnishing.
- Rinse the tongue scraper in water.
- Polish dry with a clean soft cloth.
- Cut a lemon in half.
- Take the half lemon and dip it into some salt.
- Rub the tongue scraper with the salted lemon until.tarnished areas are removed.
- Rinse and polish dry with a clean soft cloth.